`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a Good Way to Use Old Toploaders

RE: Found a Good Way to Use Old Toploaders
I always use em for extra packaging when I send a card out. Just put a couple around the card I'm sending in a team bag and it makes it a lot more sturdy.
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Also a solid plan.

Good news, my other redemption from Panini arrived!

Bennedict Mathurin 2023-24 Hoops auto

Now I'm just one damaged card away from being square with Panini.

You're getting there RJ. Good to hear you received your redemptions.

Yeah, and not bad as far as a wait, either - late November for one and early December for the other.

Yeah that is pretty good. Maybe Panini is getting things figured out. We can only hope.

I'm nervous about the damage replacement - 2022-23 Paolo Banchero "Blue Reactive" Mosaic RC out of a Mega Box, which are/were notorious for not including good cards of top picks.

It is a stunning card but the bottom right corner was totally thrashed.

I even called Panini before I sent it in and asked them specifically if they would replace it, as I did not want a sparkle pack.

Not only did the guy cnfirm that they would due to the player and the difficulty in pulling it, but when I called a second time after no word in six months, they promised again that they will replace it.

So ... we'll see.

Yeah that would be a nice one to get back in good pack fresh condition. Hopefully it will show up.

I bought one online as a filler because I liked the card so much, and of course the DBay seller whited out the corner by jamming it into a penny sleeve

These are the same Covid Collector Clowns who swear up and down that a one-touch will damage cards - newsflash, they won't - but have no problem whiting out a corner by jamming it in a sleeve.

(04-01-2024, 05:38 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I bought one online as a filler because I liked the card so much, and of course the DBay seller whited out the corner by jamming it into a penny sleeve

These are the same Covid Collector Clowns who swear up and down that a one-touch will damage cards - newsflash, they won't - but have no problem whiting out a corner by jamming it in a sleeve.
A one touch might damage a card that's been trimmed and is thus shorter and/or narrower than production

Or if you say walk around tossing the one touch in the air and watching it land repeatedly on concrete