`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nicest Card I've Ever Received From DBay - STROUD BANGER

RE: The Nicest Card I've Ever Received From DBay - STROUD BANGER
(04-25-2024, 09:28 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: boxes are still only around $60.  Seemed like a better option to just buy the Young auto than to buy a box to try to pull one (especially since I already have C.J. Stroud autos)
Congrats on the buy - always better to buy singles!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(04-25-2024, 06:04 PM)jaderock Wrote: Congrats on the buy - always better to buy singles!
Onyx Vintage is one of the few card sets, I routinely buy boxes of (Sage Hit being the other) because it's two on-card autos and two base cards (which honestly are as rare as the on-card autos) per box with a card design I like - at a bargain price (although the 2021 College Set has gotten more expensive (it's now over $60 per box) thanks to being one of the few products that have both Stroud and Young autos in it).

I like Sage Hit because it's 16 autos per box and quite inexpensive so it has a very high floor

(04-25-2024, 06:04 PM)jaderock Wrote: Congrats on the buy - always better to buy singles!
That's what I keep hearing, LOL