`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG SHOT! Anyone have a Lebron James auto for trade or sale

RE: LONG SHOT! Anyone have a Lebron James auto for trade or sale
(10-23-2023, 02:55 PM)akaus Wrote: Yeah I keep thinking my threads are going to get buried and move to page 2, but they don't seem to really move much at all. I figured it can't hurt to ask.
You never know ... I had a "Kawhi Leonard auto wanted" thread up for a few months' worth of crickets and then a new member randomly dropped in, traded one to me and was never heard from again, LOL

I'd be okay with that. I appreciate any help I can get. Even if it just a lead of who has one.

(10-23-2023, 03:32 PM)akaus Wrote: I'd be okay with that. I appreciate any help I can get. Even if it just a lead of who has one.
The funny part of that story is that I traded a Steph Curry 2009-10 Topps rookie card for the Leonard Innovation rookie auto when they were both $200 cards.

I don't believe the Kawhi is still worth that but the Curry shot up to $1,500 within like two months of me trading it away.

Timing has always been really great for me, LOL

Yeah I think anyone who has been collecting for a while has these stories. I have some good and some bad ones. I figure it evens out in the end.