Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG SHOT! Anyone have a Lebron James auto for trade or sale

LONG SHOT! Anyone have a Lebron James auto for trade or sale
Hey,
I am looking for an on card autograph of Lebron James. It must be in an NBA uniform. I have been wanting to get one for my PC for a while. I have other stuff not marked for trade that are in my PC. I also have money. Just about everything in my PC is available for the right card. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks.

I will look at an NBA sticker auto for the right trade also.

RE: LONG SHOT! Anyone have a Lebron James auto for trade or sale
I'm still holding out hope.

(10-20-2023, 09:00 AM)akaus Wrote: I'm still holding out hope.
If you happen to get a couple, I could use one.

I'll hold my breath.

RJ,
Are you still alive? I still don't have one, let alone two.

(10-22-2023, 03:27 PM)akaus Wrote: RJ,
Are you still alive? I still don't have one, let alone two.
LOL

Yeah, I'm in the market for one as well, but it will never happen for me again.

I've never had one, unlike you so I figure I need one sometime in my life. I'm really trying to condense my collection down and hoping to make some progress by the end of the year.

True, true

I pulled his SP rookie auto in 2003-04 and sold it after the 2010-11 Finals in his first year with the Heat because they lost and I don't like it when players switch teams anyway, LOL

Good news is, I've regretted it every day since then, 12+ years

I had a Sweet Shot rookie auto that I bought with the proceeds, along with a Sidney Crosby auto and a Stephen Strasburg auto ... all have been sold over the years

I then picked up a random LeBron Upper Deck auto and traded it in a bigger deal to the now defunct LCS to get the 2003-04 Rookie Exclusives auto, which I recently sold in another sizeable deal

So you are right, I probably don't deserve another one, LOL

Would have just been better to keep the first one

I still think you deserve one. You just have to give me one when you get two. Ha!

It doesn't look like anyone has one on Beckett, but I will keep trying. I will buy one also if someone just wants to sell.

(10-23-2023, 02:35 PM)akaus Wrote: I still think you deserve one. You just have to give me one when you get two. Ha!

It doesn't look like anyone has one on Beckett, but I will keep trying. I will buy one also if someone just wants to sell.
Lord I remember the good ol' days on Beckett ... you would have had your LeBron by now.

I remember being on a dinner break one night at work and pulling a David Ortiz "Boston Strong" photo variation SP out of a pack of 2013 (?) Topps I believe ... posted it in the baseball breaks ... traded it for a Clayton Kershaw auto about 15 minutes after I pulled it, and that included drive time back to the office and scanning it in and posting it, LOL

Nowadays it's crickets on everything because everyone has been fooled into believing their collections are worth millions of dollars and nothing should ever be parted with.

Yeah I keep thinking my threads are going to get buried and move to page 2, but they don't seem to really move much at all. I figured it can't hurt to ask.