`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BANGER ALERT - All Done With Draft Stuff - Puka!

BANGER ALERT - All Done With Draft Stuff - Puka!
Bros,

Grabbed a blaster of 2023 Prizm Draft this morning - very pleased!

- Pat Tillman base card - PC, thrilled because it's my first card of his in his Arizona State uniform
- Henry To'o To'o auto - starting at LB for Texans, born in my adopted hometown of Sacramento

And, the guy I was looking for ... this kid sets NFL records every week he goes out there for the Rams - PUKA!

[Image: Puka.jpg] 

"Just" the base card, but with 30 cards per blaster and 300 in the set, I'll take it!

Officially done with draft stuff, now waiting for NFL uniform stuff in retail.

RE: BANGER ALERT - All Done With Draft Stuff - Puka!
Congrats on the nice pulls. Always good when you get an autograph and especially if the guy is actually playing in the NFL.

(10-04-2023, 12:27 PM)akaus Wrote: Congrats on the nice pulls. Always good when you get an autograph and especially if the guy is actually playing in the NFL.
Yep, I had been on the "undrafted free agent two years ago" train for a while until pulling Henry.

(10-04-2023, 12:47 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep, I had been on the "undrafted free agent two years ago" train for a while until pulling Henry.
Definitely nice to get a drafted player out of one of those - especially when one is a starter.

(10-04-2023, 01:09 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Definitely nice to get a drafted player out of one of those - especially when one is a starter.
Facts

I just got a Puka Prizm Draft auto!

Nice Puka auto banger!