`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Blaster Rule - Chronicles Draft CJ STROUD Banger!

Last Blaster Rule - Chronicles Draft CJ STROUD Banger!
Gem Fire Banger Bros,

Stopped by Walmart this morning to see if they had any new basketball draft stuff ... nope.

But they did have one lonely blaster of Chronicles Draft Football.

You know the rule ...

[Image: CJ.jpg]

CJ Stroud "blaster exclusive" Revolution card - Astro parallel!

Basically you get 3 Revolution cards per blaster, 1 of which is an Astro parallel.

There are 100 cards in this set - definitely a high degree of difficulty in pulling this card!

I also got an Anthony Richardson Classics silver prizm.

Not a bad box at all!

RE: Last Blaster Rule - Chronicles Draft CJ STROUD Banger!
Nice hits RJ. I need to check out my Walmart to see what they have. It is has been a while since I busted anything.

Ours is usually stocked pretty well now that they have them behind the counter with the smokes and liquor and what not (thanks, DBN).

They're starting to get a little stale, though, there's only so much Chronicles Draft I can buy before I'd like to move on to something else.

Our Walmart still has them out in the open, but last I knew lots and lots of blasters available. No idea what brands though.

(11-10-2023, 02:47 PM)akaus Wrote: Our Walmart still has them out in the open, but last I knew lots and lots of blasters available. No idea what brands though.
Check it out!!!

I got the last 2022 NFL Chronicles Mega at a local Target - Brock Purdy Photogenic Teal and Dynagon (no longer rare like they were in 2019 (only 109 total made!), but still one of the nicer looking sets) in the same pack

Glad they went to me (an actual collector of Iowa State players) rather than a gem fire flipper bro

Nice Brock bangers, I was stoked he bounced back yesterday

(11-13-2023, 03:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice Brock bangers, I was stoked he bounced back yesterday
I'm still cautious - but maybe San Francisco being a successful franchise cancels out the Iowa State factor

(11-13-2023, 04:09 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I'm still cautious - but maybe San Francisco being a successful franchise cancels out the Iowa State factor
If they would have had another clunker off the bye I’d be concerned, but it looks like they (and he) recalibrated during the time off.