`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Blaster of Prizm in 3 Years - Pleased

RE: First Blaster of Prizm in 3 Years - Pleased
(06-01-2023, 10:57 AM)jplarson Wrote: Congrats on hitting a Lions PC silver/prizm/holo parallell.  Gotta love pulling your favorite team's cards.
I did not pull any Lions.

I sort of felt like a Bears fan busting open 2022 Score.

Dammit, there I go again. I can't help it.

(06-01-2023, 06:37 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I did not pull any Lions.

I sort of felt like a Bears fan busting open 2022 Score.

Dammit, there I go again. I can't help it.
Not gonna lie, for some reason I think that Thibodeaux plays for the Lions.

When I opened three blasters of this, I found the parallels to be the saving grace - maybe because I did good on the parallels - my greens included Garrett Wilson (Gem Fire Color Match) and Drake London - two of the best rookies plus two Eagles - Devonta Smith and Lane Johnson - I also got a red parallel - Brian Dawkins - I didn't get an autograph, but I got a memorabilia card of Chris Olave - so I essentially got non base cards of all three of the top rookie receivers from three blasters.

Of course, I didn't see the need to buy any more after that

(06-02-2023, 08:53 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: When I opened three blasters of this, I found the parallels to be the saving grace - maybe because I did good on the parallels - my greens included Garrett Wilson (Gem Fire Color Match) and Drake London - two of the best rookies plus two Eagles - Devonta Smith and Lane Johnson - I also got a red parallel - Brian Dawkins - I didn't get an autograph, but I got a memorabilia card of Chris Olave - so I essentially got non base cards of all three of the top rookie receivers from three blasters.

Of course, I didn't see the need to buy any more after that
Those are bangers.  It's a shame you don't trade...
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(06-01-2023, 11:41 PM)jplarson Wrote: Not gonna lie, for some reason I think that Thibodeaux plays for the Lions.
Funny thing is, for months prior to the 2022 draft, “Hutch or Thibs?” was the top debate on the Lions blogs as to who we were going to pick #2.

The feeling was Jacksonville was going to take one of them #1 and we would just take whoever they didn’t, but then the Jags free styled and took Travon Walker.

Apparently it only took seconds for the Lions to run the draft card up to pick Hutchinson, and he was definitely worth it.

(My completely biased opinion is that Hutchinson should have won Defensive Rookie of the Year, but that’s another debate for another time.)