`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Prizm Draft J. Fields Auto...Still waiting...

2021 Prizm Draft J. Fields Auto...Still waiting...
Nearly 2 years ago (7/11/2021 to be exact) I pulled a redemption from 2021 Prizm Draft Picks for a Justin Fields Rookie Auto #/199 and STILL have not received it. Oddly enough, I have pulled 2 other redemption cards in the past month and BOTH have been honored already. I checked eBay and could only find 1 Fields auto from the same set, which I'm pretty sure was a non-redemption since the pictures show it without the Panini sealed case/toploader. 
Just was curious if anyone has actually received a similar card and/or if I have any hope of seeing this anytime soon.

RE: 2021 Prizm Draft J. Fields Auto...Still waiting...
(06-03-2023, 07:34 PM)semperbm1463 Wrote: Nearly 2 years ago (7/11/2021 to be exact) I pulled a redemption from 2021 Prizm Draft Picks for a Justin Fields Rookie Auto #/199 and STILL have not received it. Oddly enough, I have pulled 2 other redemption cards in the past month and BOTH have been honored already. I checked eBay and could only find 1 Fields auto from the same set, which I'm pretty sure was a non-redemption since the pictures show it without the Panini sealed case/toploader. 
Just was curious if anyone has actually received a similar card and/or if I have any hope of seeing this anytime soon.
Still waiting on my Fields redemption from Illusions since December 21.  Fields has a ton of autos out there so these should be fulfilled soon.   

I hope.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

So glad to hear people are getting redemptions back a month later, given the fact that I am now in Month 16 of waiting for damage replacements.

Of course, with Panini’s lame news about the break-in, I am pretty sure I will never see those cards again.

Can’t wait until they’re out of the trading card business for good.

(06-04-2023, 10:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So glad to hear people are getting redemptions back a month later, given the fact that I am now in Month 16 of waiting for damage replacements.

Of course, with Panini’s lame news about the break-in, I am pretty sure I will never see those cards again.

Can’t wait until they’re out of the trading card business for good.
Wait…..Someone broke into Panini ???? Guessing this means all redemptions and replacements were taken and will now be considered a claim, leaving us with…..  points?
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

The best part about this post is that several months after Prizm Draft Picks was released I pulled a pack inserted Prestige Justin Fields auto - which means that Panini definitely had the Justin Fields stickers available - they were just too lazy to make the actual cards (which was even funnier after I previous pulled also from Prestige two second year Jared Stidham autographs when I had an unfilled redemption for a Jared Stidham rookie autograph).

Panini operates from the "design your own card company operating on a principle of good customer service and then do the opposite"

(06-05-2023, 07:59 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Wait…..Someone broke into Panini ???? Guessing this means all redemptions and replacements were taken and will now be considered a claim, leaving us with…..  points?
Even the thieves know better than to steal Panini Points and Redemption cards

(06-05-2023, 09:23 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Even the thieves know better than to steal Panini Points and Redemption cards
They have tp leave the crime scene quickly and can't wait 2+ years for the cops to show up.