IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Where's the Hot & Cold List?

Where's the Hot & Cold List?
I love that s--t!!!

RE: Where's the Hot & Cold List?
I have checked for the List twice per day since Sunday morning.

(01-04-2023, 03:29 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I have checked for the List twice per day since Sunday morning.
Me too, it's like the most old school feature on Beckett - I used to read it in the magazine when I was a kid.

Up until this year I had never collected a player on the Cold List, but in 2022 the Cold List included my Bellinger, Kelenic, Royce Lewis, and Kershaw!

(01-04-2023, 05:38 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Up until this year I had never collected a player on the Cold List, but in 2022 the Cold List included my Bellinger, Kelenic, Royce Lewis, and Kershaw!
I just used my Christmas bonus to buy a Cade Cunningham rookie auto for my Pistons PC the same week he was on the cold list, LOL

I guess my guy Cade Cunningham has a permanent spot on the cold list now that he’s out for the year.

FYI - From the home page, if you click on news, the Hot/Cold list is still there and is still updated every week.

(01-23-2023, 10:15 AM)anonymous_1639511866 Wrote: FYI - From the home page, if you click on news, the Hot/Cold list is still there and is still updated every week.
Nope, not even close to every week.

Most weeks, yes.

I do know where to find it, sometimes they just don't post it - as discussed in several of the replies above.

What I was saying is that I'm bummed that Cade Cunningham has been on the cold list for like 3 weeks in a row.

He's hurt - big difference from other denizens of the cold list, who just aren't playing well.

At the time he had season-ending surgery his numbers were up across the board from his rookie year (when he should have won Rookie of the Year, by the way).

Yikes, I think Kyrie Irving might be the #1 cold guy for a while.

(02-06-2023, 01:33 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yikes, I think Kyrie Irving might be the #1 cold guy for a while.
LOL - maybe the 76er's will take a shot at him   - "fire" pick-up  LOL
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.