Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Where's the Hot & Cold List?

RE: Where's the Hot & Cold List?
Perhaps every player is just lukewarm this week. LOL

In all seriousness though, Ronny Mauricio is generating some buzz, and so is Jasson Dominguez, although I do note the latter was on the most recent Hot list.

(03-08-2023, 08:18 AM)jbissell Wrote: Perhaps every player is just lukewarm this week. LOL

In all seriousness though, Ronny Mauricio is generating some buzz, and so is Jasson Dominguez, although I do note the latter was on the most recent Hot list.
I have a feeling that since they did the "Basketball Hot List" this week, it probably replaced the overall H&C list.

I remember back in the day there were always some collectors that saw the "up" arrows in the printed magazine and were like, "Jose Canseco is going up!" - not understanding that all it meant was the value went up from the previous issue - past tense.

I'm thinking there's no Hot & Cold list for this week.

Hopefully it returns next week.

Look what popped up today!

I never gave up on Jarred Kelenic and purchased a bunch of his stuff when the bottom dropped out on pricing...he is back on the Hot List!

I have a hard time believing Topps Series 1 is 'hot'. Is it because it is one of the few products Beckett has fully priced?!

(03-11-2023, 01:02 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Look what popped up today!

I never gave up on Jarred Kelenic and purchased a bunch of his stuff when the bottom dropped out on pricing...he is back on the Hot List!

I have a hard time believing Topps Series 1 is 'hot'.  Is it because it is one of the few products Beckett has fully priced?!
Beckett gonna Beckett

This might be the first time the Mariners have had 2 players on the hot list simultaneously since Mickey Brantley and Greg Briley.

https://www.beckett.com/news/beckett-spo...h-11-2023/
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(03-12-2023, 10:16 AM)jack pfiester Wrote: This might be the first time the Mariners have had 2 players on the hot list simultaneously since Mickey Brantley and Greg Briley.

https://www.beckett.com/news/beckett-spo...h-11-2023/
Are you saying that Griffey and A-Rod were never on there together?  That would be surprising during their dominance.

Probably a dumb question, but are these hot/cold lists ranked in order or just numbered for no particular reason?

I agree with kerry about Topps series 1 if it’s actually ranked in order. Almost any forum I see people posting it’s not about 2023 Topps 1 for the most part.  Julio Rodriguez still seems to be really hot and I’d put him above Topps 1.

I do wish the cold list was expanded some for some reason.

I did some reasarch...

December 1998 issue of Beckett Monthly had both Mariners Ken Griffey Jr and Alex Rodriguez on Hot List (#3 & #4).

(03-11-2023, 01:02 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Look what popped up today!

I have a hard time believing Topps Series 1 is 'hot'.  Is it because it is one of the few products Beckett has fully priced?!
Hilariously, most of his RC's are showing down arrows. LOL! Beckett.......