`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? ... Just ... Why? 2021 Prizm Break - Thrilled!

RE: Why? ... Just ... Why? 2021 Prizm Break - Thrilled!
I didn't find Prizm, but I did find Prizm Draft Picks at HEB during my Sunday grocery shopping. There were about 13-15 value packs (1-12 card pack and a 3 card pack of RW&B). I bought 5 of them and actually didn't snap to it being Draft until I was looking at the cards. Still got some good ones. Went back Monday and the rest were still there so got 5 more. From the 10 packs got quite a good number of good cards:

Base: Mac Jones Base and Crusade, Fields Base and All American, Trey Lance Crusade, Davonta Smith Crusade and All American, Jaylen Waddle Base
Green: Mac Jones Crusade
Red White and Blue: Chase Crusade, Fields Base, Crusade and All American, Trevor Lawrence Base, Kyle Pitts Crusade, Tom Brady

Along with everything else, a pretty good haul for $107. Decided to stop while I was well ahead and not go back for the remainders. But if they are still this weekend, might break down and get them.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-06-2022, 11:48 AM)dogger99 Wrote: I didn't find Prizm, but I did find Prizm Draft Picks at HEB during my Sunday grocery shopping.  There were about 13-15 value packs (1-12 card pack and a 3 card pack of RW&B).  I  bought 5 of them and actually didn't snap to it being Draft until I was looking at the cards.  Still got some good ones.  Went back Monday and the rest were still there so got 5 more.  From the 10 packs got quite a good number of good cards:

Base: Mac Jones Base and Crusade, Fields Base and All American, Trey Lance Crusade, Davonta Smith Crusade and All American, Jaylen Waddle Base
Green: Mac Jones Crusade
Red White and Blue: Chase Crusade, Fields Base, Crusade and All American, Trevor Lawrence Base, Kyle Pitts Crusade, Tom Brady

Along with everything else, a pretty good haul for $107.  Decided to stop while I was well ahead and not go back for the remainders.  But if they are still this weekend, might break down and get them.
Nice! If you're not particular about the Brady, I could always use it for the Michigan PC ... that's one thing that's always eluded me about the draft stuff, a Brady Prizm of any kind, LOL

(07-06-2022, 11:51 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice! If you're not particular about the Brady, I could always use it for the Michigan PC ... that's one thing that's always eluded me about the draft stuff, a Brady Prizm of any kind, LOL
Sorry RJ, but I PC Brady.  Only my 2nd Prizm parallel of him.  Other was from 2016 Draft Picks (red).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-06-2022, 02:52 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Sorry RJ, but I PC Brady.  Only my 2nd Prizm parallel of him.  Other was from 2016 Draft Picks (red).
Oh yeah, I forgot. No worries!

Stopped by my local Target - they had four of them on the shelves when I arrived

When I left there were still four on the shelves.

(07-11-2022, 01:48 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Stopped by my local Target - they had four of them on the shelves when I arrived

When I left there were  still four on the shelves.
Probably have green prizms of the other four rookie QBs, LOL

I got extremely lucky with mine … will not be buying any more, the value at $2 per card is just not there.

(07-11-2022, 01:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Probably have green prizms of the other four rookie QBs, LOL

I got extremely lucky with mine … will not be buying any more, the value at $2 per card is just not there.
I did look to confirm that there was zero chance of an autograph or numbered card - apparently the selling point is 4 of an exclusive parallel.

Yawn.

Could check out the gold box 2 Autos/1 Metal format of Leaf Draft for the same price