`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Playoff Jumbos + Mosaic Hanger Pack

2 Playoff Jumbos + Mosaic Hanger Pack
Got lucky at Walmart today. There was actually a decent selection of football, comparably speaking. There were some Playoff jumbos, hangers, and blasters, as well as some 2022 Sage. I ended up getting 2 Playoff jumbos, as I don't want to spend money on cards if I can help it, as I was hit with a big car payment. So goes life.

Also picked up the Mosaic hanger pack I got with my connection's Red card.

Mosaic notable:
Bateman green RC
Jermar Jefferson pink RC
Tom Brady Super Bowl MVPs pink

Playoff notable:
Trey Lance Rookie Wave
Mahomes/Hill Thunder & Lightning
Devonta Smith Kickoff parallel
Jaylen Waddle Kickoff parallel

In the end, it was nice to get a reasonably cheap break with cool base designs (Mosaic ended up $15.31, Playoffs around 6 and a half dollars after a GC). Fun to rip stuff without guilt outside of the Super Bowl!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: 2 Playoff Jumbos + Mosaic Hanger Pack
Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting? LOL...cannot believe that was missed. Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(03-14-2022, 08:29 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting?  LOL...cannot believe that was missed.  Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
Damn, your right.  Just went back and looked at mine and they say Lighting.  Beckett has them listed as Lightning and that is the way I named them when I scanned mine this weekend.  Guess that is what happens when a company is just pushing product out like they do.  Quality control goes out the window.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

In theory I would be interested in the Jermar Mosaic pink if you are inclined to move it.

It's as good as yours, I'll send that out to you within the next couple days, no charge or trade.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-14-2022, 08:29 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting?  LOL...cannot believe that was missed.  Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
I guess I should look at the Playoff I got to see - I didn't even notice, I just corrected it to the proper in my head.

But not surprising - Panini is cranking up the presses so much some mistakes are bound to happen