Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Playoff Jumbos + Mosaic Hanger Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got lucky at Walmart today. There was actually a decent selection of football, comparably speaking. There were some Playoff jumbos, hangers, and blasters, as well as some 2022 Sage. I ended up getting 2 Playoff jumbos, as I don't want to spend money on cards if I can help it, as I was hit with a big car payment. So goes life.

Also picked up the Mosaic hanger pack I got with my connection's Red card.

Mosaic notable:
Bateman green RC
Jermar Jefferson pink RC
Tom Brady Super Bowl MVPs pink

Playoff notable:
Trey Lance Rookie Wave
Mahomes/Hill Thunder & Lightning
Devonta Smith Kickoff parallel
Jaylen Waddle Kickoff parallel

In the end, it was nice to get a reasonably cheap break with cool base designs (Mosaic ended up $15.31, Playoffs around 6 and a half dollars after a GC). Fun to rip stuff without guilt outside of the Super Bowl!
Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting? LOL...cannot believe that was missed. Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
(03-14-2022, 08:29 AM)Speak917 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting?  LOL...cannot believe that was missed.  Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
Damn, your right.  Just went back and looked at mine and they say Lighting.  Beckett has them listed as Lightning and that is the way I named them when I scanned mine this weekend.  Guess that is what happens when a company is just pushing product out like they do.  Quality control goes out the window.
In theory I would be interested in the Jermar Mosaic pink if you are inclined to move it.
It's as good as yours, I'll send that out to you within the next couple days, no charge or trade.
(03-14-2022, 08:29 AM)Speak917 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you mean Thunder & Lighting?  LOL...cannot believe that was missed.  Nice Brady, although I am unimpressed with Mosaic overall.
I guess I should look at the Playoff I got to see - I didn't even notice, I just corrected it to the proper in my head.

But not surprising - Panini is cranking up the presses so much some mistakes are bound to happen