`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your hobby goals for 2022?

RE: What are your hobby goals for 2022?
My sentiments exactly on Lawrence. I have a price in mind and have attempted, but haven't been successful, as I am sticking to what I would pay. You are spot on with Burrow, so unless someone wants to do some trading, I likely will not get a hold of one for a while.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(01-03-2022, 04:41 PM)Speak917 Wrote: My hobby goal is to get a Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow auto.
If the hobby returns to some form of normalcy maybe I'll pull these in a hobby box someday, lol.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

My hobby goal for 2022 is to be able to attend card shows without wearing a mask or worrying when someone coughs.

I've got a big card show lined up to attend in NC next month sponsored by www.insidepitchpromotions.com. The last 2 at that location at the Salisbury mall were huge successes. It was in a former J.C. Penney store.

(01-03-2022, 02:56 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOL, thank you my good man, I appreciate it!
I finally found one! Design is completed, waiting now for me to build up a couple other prints so I can get the most out of an 8.5"x11" sheet of photo paper.