`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you RJ and CMC!

Thank you RJ and CMC!
Sometimes I feel bad depleting RJ of all his Bears cards Smile.  He sent me a nice care package as well headlined by these cards:

The red parallel Fields is an upgrade for me, better condition than the one I have.  Love the Christmas color Macks, if he were a TTM type guy I'd send these off right away.  The Bears stickers were a great add and love adding RBs like Montgomery and the excellently named Jordan Howard.  Not pictured were a bunch more Macks, a rookie insert of WR Anthony Miller.  For the most part all new adds for me.  Thanks my friend!

Doubly hooked up this week, CMCFan22 gave me a 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Recon Justin Fields which helped me finish the complete run on Fields cards from the Chronicles DP (16 in all).

Thanks guys, the spark of the hobby stays alive with generosity like this!

RE: Thank you RJ and CMC!
You're most welcome! Actually, I should be the one thanking YOU for what you sent out in return. I'm glad I was able to help, because as fun as a Fields RC is for me, it's better for someone who actually cares lol. Did you do a supercollection like this for Trubisky back in 2017?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-15-2021, 10:07 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: You're most welcome! Actually, I should be the one thanking YOU for what you sent out in return. I'm glad I was able to help, because as fun as a Fields RC is for me, it's better for someone who actually cares lol. Did you do a supercollection like this for Trubisky back in 2017?
I didn't. Not sure why, just didn't get around to it.

You're welcome, dude!

Those Christmas color Macks are also photo variations (evidenced by the "V" next to the card number on the backs), which is why I included two base cards from the same set as well so you'd have both versions of each.

Whenever I pull a variation I always try to match up the base version with it.

Glad you don't have most of them!

Still have good people in the hobby!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]