`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Panini Instant Miss

RE: 2021 Panini Instant Miss
Funny enough I still see the card you tried to buy listed as being available on the Panini website three hours after it was listed. And I just put it in my cart with no problem.

Since I have no interest in the card, I'm not going to try to see if I can actually buy it or just put it in my cart. So I deleted it - but that definitely seems weird.

Go Panini! You really know how to operate a website!

(10-05-2021, 04:19 PM)jplarson Wrote: Oh nice that's a fantastic deal!

I actually got an email back from onlinesales@paniniamerica.net in regards to the issue I posted today.  Their reply was:

Good afternoon,

I have cleared the ongoing transaction from your cart.

Thanks,

Online Sales

Which completely misses the point that I missed out on a low serial numbered card yet again.  Just for good measure, I walked through the shopping cart experience again and it gave me an error "Current customer does not have an active cart.".  Then it signed me out again with an error "No such entity with %FIELDNAME = %FIELDVALUE"

I really tried with them.  I'm all done.  I'll just keep buying singles of my PC off the secondary market and celebrate when Fanatics finally puts Dooshnini into the ground where they belong.  The single license clearly benefits the NFL/NFPA, but it completely hurts the consumer.  Panini doesn't have to offer to do anything for anyone and there's no accountability.  Monopolies suck and while Leaf is fun, they are a niche product that doesn't influence Panini to be better.
Dooshnini, LOL

I also like "Padooshi"

Hopefully Fanatics taps in to what has been missing this last year and a half and doesn't lean toward going further down the Doosh Bubble Rabbit Hole.

I do like Leaf very much, actually (their Trevor Lawrence Pro Set RC was very well done and very fairly priced), but their biggest problem is no one ever knows what product they have available and when ... after seeing ZSDOne's Montana auto box break, I was going to try to figure out how to get one of those, and of course it was nowhere to be found on their site.

So unless you remember to check their site several times a day or week, you never know what they're doing.

If you're not a bot, I doubt anyone is actually able to purchase the low serial numbered cards...the 5-10 seconds it takes you to do all that, it's already long gone. Honestly, it's like trying to buy hot tickets for the best concert/sport seats. Even with the added bs "premium" pricing by Ticketmaster, the best seats are gone within seconds and end up on the secondary/reseller sites.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(10-05-2021, 10:39 PM)jaderock Wrote: If you're not a bot, I doubt anyone is actually able to purchase the low serial numbered cards...the 5-10 seconds it takes you to do all that, it's already long gone. Honestly, it's like trying to buy hot tickets for the best concert/sport seats. Even with the added bs "premium" pricing by Ticketmaster, the best seats are gone within seconds and end up on the secondary/reseller sites.
I agree that these cards are getting botted. A couple weeks ago I was able to snag a Kyler Murray Versicolor /5 and I got a good feel for the process. Just super irritating Panini's site can't handle the load or otherwise glitched out on what I thought was pretty rock solid timing. I know where I could improve from the first Fields card, I was prompted to modify my address to include a 9 digit zip instead of 5. I was in and Panini swept the rug out per usual.

(10-05-2021, 10:39 PM)jaderock Wrote: If you're not a bot, I doubt anyone is actually able to purchase the low serial numbered cards...the 5-10 seconds it takes you to do all that, it's already long gone. Honestly, it's like trying to buy hot tickets for the best concert/sport seats. Even with the added bs "premium" pricing by Ticketmaster, the best seats are gone within seconds and end up on the secondary/reseller sites.
That's not entirely true - the overpriced stuff will stick around for a while.

Also, I've been successful at ordering a couple of lower numbered cards (note that I have my payment information pre-loaded)

Welp, this Thursday I get to get my disappointment on for a 3rd time. Justin Fields makes his 3rd appearance in the Panini Instant set. This one celebrates his first NFL TD pass. The prior two was his first NFL TD (rushing) and first NFL start and win.

I'll try for the Versicolor again but confidence is low. I've got it all set. Address is 100% right to the point where I'm not prompted to change an abbreviation, Paypal saved and loaded, password updated and account ready. It all worked out the very first time I tried, picking up a Kyler Murray Versicolor (#2/5) so I know the cadence and timing. Granted interest in Fields will be higher than Murray but still. The last two times were glitches with Panini's shopping cart.

Hey, it looks like the autograph /10 version of the Trevor Lawrence from this week is still available

At the "bargain" price of only $750, I can't imagine why it's not selling quickly *eye roll*