`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone trade anymore?

RE: Does anyone trade anymore?
(11-04-2021, 10:06 PM)momrik1 Wrote: [quote pid='2730598' dateline='1633634941']
I am actively trading and, like many others here, am trying to reduce my inventory.  For the most part, I am willing to trade $100 in lower-priced cards (typically $0.50 to $2.00) for one $20.00 card of the trader's choice.  Personally, I think this is fair those many will disagree.  If a trader wants a trade of equal value of wants, I am willing to do that too.
[/quote]

Open offer sent. Thanks for the post.

(10-07-2021, 02:29 PM)akaus Wrote: I am just curious who is still actively trading on Beckett. I have sent out many offers to people who have been on recently, but have only gotten a few responses back. Would you please respond to this post if you are actively trading? Also feel free to send me an offer. I love looking through lists and will do my best to find something. I also have many more cards to add to my org so if you don't see anything please let me know who or what you are looking for. Hopefully this thread gets lots of responses and trading will increase on Beckett. I am going to post this on other sports threads also. I'm looking forward to a ton of offers!
i do but dont get on as often as i should

Used to.

I've tried posting a couple of different threads over the past few 6-8 weeks but never got one single offer as a result of any of them. So it doesn't look like it. 

Also I've posted trade threads on SCF and nada. 

Finally I've made posts ok Facebook. Pretty much everyone's been like I don't trade but I'd gladly buy. I don't selling cause I don't get anything in return. 

But it's like the hobby is no longer about collecting. It's all about buying and selling and flipping and money. Nobody truly collects anymore.