`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone trade anymore?

RE: Does anyone trade anymore?
Yes, always looking for Twins cards.  Problem for me is that since I haven't bought much of anything in about 18 months I don't have any new stuff for trade which is what most people want.  Also, this is just a hobby for me and sometimes it takes me a little while to respond.

I am willing to sell a bunch of Twins cards to 'akaus' and 'mmahoney' at really low prices. I have backed off a lot on trading after #725 trade because most people purchase products I don't collect at all (Topps Series 1 & 2, Allen & Ginter, Heritage, Topps Update, etc.).

I have 1,500 Twins cards and probably want to keep 1/2 of them.

I'd like to trade.  Problem is I haven't been anywhere to buy any new product.  I have a few rookie cards that I would like to get and would probably dip into my pc in the right trades.

(10-08-2021, 11:10 AM)cspen Wrote: I'd like to trade.  Problem is I haven't been anywhere to buy any new product.  I have a few rookie cards that I would like to get and would probably dip into my pc in the right trades.
I think this is a recurring issue for many traders.... Same for me. Its a combination of things mostly cost.
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

(10-08-2021, 11:20 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: Its a combination of things mostly cost.
I'm still trading (and still really enjoy it!), but with the cost of hobby boxes and the difficulty of finding blasters, it's been slow going reaching a deal when most traders understandably want newer stuff.

I am actively trading.

I'm active too, took a small break but interested in getting back at it.

I'm still trading sent you an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I'm active!

I still do, well at least try my best to seek'em out lol
[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan