`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Organize issue

Major Organize issue
Last night I was organizing a bunch of cards and had duplicates of the same card across multiple collections.  When I deleted cards from one specific collection, it removed them from my other collections as well.

This is extremely infuriating, and no reason for it to happen.  Please correct ASAP!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Major Organize issue
I don't know if this will help, but here goes.

I did an experiment:
  1. In Organize, I added a new collection by clicking on the blue "Add Collection" button.
  2. I named the collection "test1"
  3. I added a second new collection, named "test2"
  4. From the Pricing/Checklists search box, I entered "2021 Donruss" (sport = "baseball")
  5. I placed a checkmark in card #3 Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
  6. I clicked on one of the folders w/plus symbol icons to "add to organize"
  7. In the Add to Organize dialog box: collection = test1; HAVE Qty = 1
  8. In Organize, I opened the "test1" collection
  9. I placed a checkmark on the one item in that collection (the Vlad card)
  10. I clicked the "Add to" drop-down (at the top of the sheet) and selected "test2"
  11. Now I clicked the "Duplicate item" button at the far right of the card item sheet
  12. I now have two items in the "test1" collection (one card #3 with HAVE Qty 1 that is also assigned to "test2"; and one card #3 with HAVE Qty 0 that is only assigned to "test1")
  13. Change the HAVE Qty on the second item to 1
  14. Checkmark item 2
  15. Click "Send to Trash"
  16. Open the "Trash" collection
  17. Click "Empty Trash"
  18. If you open either the "test1" or "test2" collection, you will see the Vlad card (HAVE Qty = 1)
  19. Checkmark the one item and "Send to Trash"
  20. Now the Vlad card is gone from both collections.  It is still in the "Trash" collection, but it will be gone altogether if you "Empty Trash" from the "Trash" collection page

If you want to [simply] remove the card from "test2", you can click the "X" inside the tag box label with the card item.  Doing that will not impact HAVE Qty.