Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF AUTO League Fantasy Baseball

HOF AUTO League Fantasy Baseball
Hi,

I have been running a fantasy baseball head-to-head league of mostly Beckett members since 2013 and it looks like we may have a spot or two open this year. 

Grand prizes have included Sandy Koufax autos, Ken Griffey Jr. autos, Nolan Ryan autos, Willie Mays autos, Stan Musial autos and additional prizes of tobacco cards and monthly prizes of Hall of Fame autographs.

Send me a message if you are interested in joining.

RE: HOF AUTO League Fantasy Baseball
PM sent.

I tried responding to your most recent PM, but your inbox is full.

Thanks for the information, but I guess I'll pass. Sounds like a lot of fun, but Im worried I wont have sufficient time to devote to it.

We are still looking to fill a couple spots - 10 member head-to-head Yahoo league - mostly Beckett members (one member from another board).

Grand prize last year and for multiple years has been Sandy Koufax auto - we have also had Ken Griffey autos, Nolan Ryan autos, Willie Mays autos, Stan Musial autos plus tobacco cards and a lot more - tons of fund with monthly prizes too.

PM sent. I'm interested!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

I might be interested if there is still an available spot.

Still looking for players? I'm interested.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

I would be interested also if you have a space open. I'll need a rules list too, as it's been a LONG time since I was in a fantasy league. Thanks.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Thanks for the interest - we technically have one spot open but the member has been in the league a long time so I expect him to rejoin but haven't heard from him. If both of you join we could stretch it to a 12-team league.

One spot left