`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'93 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Rookie Card

'93 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Rookie Card
Sent this card out to be graded about three weeks ago and just got it back today. Super stoked that it came back as a 9! Only thing I was bummed about was the 8.5 corners but everything else I'm definitely good with!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: '93 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Rookie Card
Well that’s a sweet card! Congrats on the grade. I wish I had a better eye in picking out flaws because I can’t see anything wrong with the corners other than maybe the top right corner?

Congratulations! Those are tough to find in that sweet condition and BGS is one of the toughest grading services out there so a 9 is awesome. I have a group of three I should get graded and would be ecstatic to receive the grade you have there!

Congrats! Nice card. Enjoy.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. That is one of my favorite Jeter cards.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

jbissell Wrote:Well that’s a sweet card! Congrats on the grade. I wish I had a better eye in picking out flaws because I can’t see anything wrong with the corners other than maybe the top right corner?
def something with the top corner but that's the only thing i could see. wish it was at least a 9 but i'll take it with three 9.5s

mistral38 Wrote:Congratulations! Those are tough to find in that sweet condition and BGS is one of the toughest grading services out there so a 9 is awesome. I have a group of three I should get graded and would be ecstatic to receive the grade you have there!
so i've heard! and agreed.

Phillies_Joe Wrote:Congrats!  Nice card.  Enjoy.
thanks!

cweiland Wrote:Nice. Thanks for sharing. That is one of my favorite Jeter cards.
same! i've always loved that card.