`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org and Trade Issues

RE: Org and Trade Issues
Looks like everything is functioning for me again. *crosses fingers, toes, eyes*
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Everything seems to be working fine today...YEAH!!

I still can't sort by card description, but I can at least search for things in my org.

Still haven't heard back from Customer Service though.
Kepler

Yep, everything appears to be working again. I checked the trade function too. The "tags" are back and searching seems to work again.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

Be careful, I completed a trade, and went all the way to the end and the trade is closed, but the cards still show up in my inventory.
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Someone told me about 2 weeks ago that they'd be crediting my subscription the 6 days that it was non-functional ... guess what hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and absolute radio silence since then.

The customer service this company provides is an absolute dumpster fire. Unless you cancel your subscription - the second that lapses, the overseas call center calls start flooding in.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:Someone told me about 2 weeks ago that they'd be crediting my subscription the 6 days that it was non-functional ... guess what hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and absolute radio silence since then.

The customer service this company provides is an absolute dumpster fire. Unless you cancel your subscription - the second that lapses, the overseas call center calls start flooding in.
+1

I know its been stated over and over again on these boards how the people who need to hear these complaints do not see or even bother to look for these posts. It seems to me it would be smart of the company to maybe have someone read these boards from time to time. People here are generally respectful, have specific complaints, and have been members of the Beckett community for as long as I can remember.

With the explosion of this hobby, I feel like a competitor to Beckett is inevitable. I like the site and will remain a member, but there are many things Beckett could do to improve their customer service, and overall business.