`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org and Trade Issues

Org and Trade Issues
I posted this as a reply in the Help Forum, but wanted to ask here too. Anyone noticing these issues in your org and in trades???

Something is wrong. I noticed it yesterday and it continues today.

In the trade function, many of the "tags" on the left side are missing such as rookie, auto, etc. I also search "RC" in a trade just to see what rookies the other person has. It doesn't work now, nothing is found, even though the other person does have rookies.

Also noticed my org is sorting differently. When you click on "all items", it always sorted showing the oldest cards first. It isn't doing that the past two days. I believe you used to be able to sort by the "Card Description" in your org, but that isn't working either. 

Very annoying.......
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

RE: Org and Trade Issues
Yeah it's f'd up. Par for the course.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I must be insane then as I continue to pay for this site and expect it to function properly. Then something like this happens. And then I continue to pay for this site and expect it to function properly. Then something like this happens. And then I continue to pay for this site and...............................................................................................................................................................................................

My search was acting weird yesterday and slow. If not cleared up today I'll send in a report.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

being looked at
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Same issue here..I emailed Brian and he forwarded it..next update maybe fixed..the updates are taking longer too..and the wait time for any searches in ORG is long long and longer..and the results are not accurate..just bidding my time..it always gets fixed...

Good. I thought it was just something I was doing wrong. Glad it's not. 

But it is frustrating because we're paying $69.95 a year just to trade. And now we can't even do that. 

I'm sure they'll be in no hurry to get it fixed and won't reimburse us for the days we can't trade. 

Tell me again why I decided to pay the $69.95 trading fee?

I cannot even do a card search in my own ORG today.

I was coming in here to ask a question about why i'm having problems.

My cards are usually listed in numerical order when I search in my org (i'm trying to add multiples of ones I've entered) and its all out of wack.

I guess is them and not me.

Just an FYI: its hard to add multuples when the cards are not in numerical order
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Seems like everything is back to normal..takes awhile to sort the cards, but it works.

It takes 2-3 minutes just to switch between pages within the ORG.