`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rookies & Stars Retail Break - Quite Pleased!

RE: Rookies & Stars Retail Break - Quite Pleased!
RJ,

Finished opening my hangers of R&S. 6 of the 8 hangers had these 4 cards always in the same order a couple of cards before the purples: DeShaun Watson, Tom Brady, Von Miller and Nick Bosa. I know there were several other combos, but being with Brady this is the one that stood out. So I am done with this product. Have 5-6 of some vets, while 0 of the 8 I need. Also need 11 rookies. Are you building the set, or are your extras up for trade? Have all of the top line rookies. Taylor and Jeudy are the best that I need of my rookie needs.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:RJ,

Finished opening my hangers of R&S.  6 of the 8 hangers had these 4 cards always in the same order a couple of cards before the purples: DeShaun Watson, Tom Brady, Von Miller and Nick Bosa.  I know there were several other combos, but being with Brady this is the one that stood out.  So I am done with this product.  Have 5-6 of some vets, while 0 of the 8 I need.  Also need 11 rookies.  Are you building the set, or are your extras up for trade? Have all of the top line rookies.  Taylor and Jeudy are the best that I need of my rookie needs.
I am not doing the set ... send me a list of who you need (with names, LOL) and I'll see what I have.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I am not doing the set ... send me a list of who you need (with names, LOL) and I'll see what I have.
PM sent.  Names and numbers.   Big Grin
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.