`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?

RE: Anyone else having an issue with COMC ship times?
I received my order, PLUS the other order they claimed could not be combined, in the same package. I spent double on shipping for no reason. #done

jplarson Wrote:I received my order, PLUS the other order they claimed could not be combined, in the same package.  I spent double on shipping for no reason.  #done
That sucks.  My next shipping of December 22 is expected by me in mid-January.  At the worst.

Wonder how much longer they'll be in business with this abominable customer service.

jplarson Wrote:I received my order, PLUS the other order they claimed could not be combined, in the same package.  I spent double on shipping for no reason.  #done
Similar to what they did with me.  When things were normal, I would normally make a couple orders a month.  If there was an incorrect card, they would either give me the refund or send the correct card, which is good.  I mentioned one time instead of  wasting shipping on one card why not just add it to the order that is currently being filled.  They said they don't do that.  I had three orders in place in the first couple of months of the pandemic.  All of course paid separately, so 3 shipping charges.  All 3 arrived at the same time combined in one shipment.  So ended up paying 3 shipping charges for one package.

I have a cart full of some PC cards now, but don't know when I will purchase them.  Definitely not until I get the one that should arrive at the end of November.  No going to let them combine on me again.  And don't really care for seeing an expected shipping date for January/February.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I've been using their shipping that takes about 2 weeks. It's the regular price (I think $6) plus 25 cents a card, which isn't too bad if you're not having a ton of cards shipped. At least you get your cards faster.

What baffles me (unrelated) is the PSA continuing to increase their grading prices for longer turnaround times. Not even sure what the bulk return times are now (10 months?). Even the 20 day service takes 3 months to get back.

mberger Wrote:I've been using their shipping that takes about 2 weeks.  It's the regular price (I think $6) plus 25 cents a card, which isn't too bad if you're not having a ton of cards shipped.  At least you get your cards faster.

What baffles me (unrelated) is the PSA continuing to increase their grading prices for longer turnaround times.  Not even sure what the bulk return times are now (10 months?).  Even the 20 day service takes 3 months to get back.
LOL ... they should be calling it the 90 day service if it takes 3 months.

My order that was scheduled to ship on September 28th after the 90 day lead time has still not shipped a month after scheduled date....120 plus days to ship and holding

mistral38 Wrote:My order that was scheduled to ship on September 28th after the 90 day lead time has still not shipped a month after scheduled date....120 plus days to ship and holding
Wow, who did you tick off?  Tongue

Just kidding.  My email was direct but polite. Package slated October 12 is arriving today

I have a bunch of stuff I bought to fill in holes for a BGS order I was filling for November. Looks like my plans will be changing dramatically.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

well 124 days later my order arrives.