`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's a New One For You - 2020 Donruss Football

RE: Here's a New One For You - 2020 Donruss Football
Shoo, if that happened here, I'd have just gone to the over night pharmacist's register. That guy gives zero you know whats and is always in a good mood (and has even helped me out, legally, get medicine cheaper with his professional insights). I guess to paint the picture, he's an older version of Mr. Garvey from Key and Peele skits, but a happy version. Same cadence, same body language, just with a positive spin.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

y2hood Wrote:Shoo, if that happened here, I'd have just gone to the over night pharmacist's register. That guy gives zero you know whats and is always in a good mood (and has even helped me out, legally, get medicine cheaper with his professional insights). I guess to paint the picture, he's an older version of Mr. Garvey from Key and Peele skits, but a happy version. Same cadence, same body language, just with a positive spin.
Wow, I don't think I understood one word of this.

That's insane, I could understand if it was a brand new product or something.

On a side note, I busted a crap ton of Donruss if there's anyone you're looking for or if anyone wants a huge head start on the set. Not in my org yet, but they can be.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

foleylion08 Wrote:That's insane, I could understand if it was a brand new product or something.

On a side note, I busted a crap ton of Donruss if there's anyone you're looking for or if anyone wants a huge head start on the set. Not in my org yet, but they can be.
I'm looking for Burrow cards in Bengals uni if you pulled any, thanks!

(09-30-2020, 11:55 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: On a side note, I busted a crap ton of Donruss if there's anyone you're looking for or if anyone wants a huge head start on the set. Not in my org yet, but they can be.
I sure am.

Still haven't seen it. Guess it hasn't made its way down to Texas yet. Don't want to bother building the set (because of the RR's). But would like to open some at some point.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:Still haven't seen it. Guess it hasn't made its way down to Texas yet.  Don't want to bother building the set (because of the RR's).  But would like to open some at some point.
I saw an empty vending box at Walmart a couple of weeks ago and then the only other Donruss I've seen was the 37 packs I opened.

Other than that, nothing.

Which just goes to show you ... I was able to buy 2018 Optic (!) blasters as late as fall 2019 in my area, as well as almost unlimited 2018 and 2019 Donruss.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I saw an empty vending box at Walmart a couple of weeks ago and then the only other Donruss I've seen was the 37 packs I opened.

Other than that, nothing.

Which just goes to show you ... I was able to buy 2018 Optic (!) blasters as late as fall 2019 in my area, as well as almost unlimited 2018 and 2019 Donruss.
I haven't  seen any sign of Donruss retail (I got a Donruss hobby box from the LCS highlighted by a Chase Young Elite Series Rookies autograph redepemption) - admittedly, I only really go to two Target stores and don't go to Wal-Mart at all.  And I don't go to Target very frequently.

And as I am fond of saying, you could find discounted 2017 Optic blasters well into 2019 *after* Patrick Mahomes won NFL MVP.