`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay in Panini Redemptions?

RE: Delay in Panini Redemptions?
pjrussell529 Wrote:I've received no response from the 3 emails I've sent about 18 cards missing from the last shipment I requested. They have basically stolen $150 from me so they will no longer get any more of my money unless they figure it out. And even then I'm not sure.

I did get the email about them hiring more help. Their CS sucks.
Would be great if they had competition. I guarantee they'd figure it out pretty quick.

I am done with the Panini products that I know are point and redemption heavy, and if I do them I just trade them away.

rjcj2017 Wrote:Would be great if they had competition. I guarantee they'd figure it out pretty quick.

I am done with the Panini products that I know are point and redemption heavy, and if I do them I just trade them away.
Sorry should have clarified COMC but yeah Panini CS sucks too. Used to be with Panini you could just request a replacement online which was easier and faster. Now you have to jump through hoops just to get in touch with someone.

(08-15-2020, 03:28 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: the points scam is criminal..
(08-17-2020, 12:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: the last time I redeemed any points cards with them, the shipping was $13 for 5 cards in a regular bubble mailer.
I wound up selling two 250 points cards online for about $30. I perused the football section before selling, can't figure out what people are saving them up for.

(08-18-2020, 10:21 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: While we are on the subject..anyone get any response to emails to COMC?

I have asked a ?? about timing and fees 6 times with no answer.
They've been bad this year. Apparently their "make an offer" system and straight up adding stuff to a cart exist in two completely separate realities. I had to pay for shipping on my cart, then again for a card I made an offer on. Emailing them they said there was no way they could combine those shipments..... even though the estimated ship date was THREE MONTHS out. Guess if there's something I really want I'll buy it from their ebay store which suspiciously manages to ship next day.

Oh, after further inquiries about them not combining shipping they just stopped bothering to answer emails.