`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Big Ten Football??! Kill me now

RE: No Big Ten Football??! Kill me now
kerryandbeth Wrote:Gophers, Nittany Lions and Wolverines are my teams.  I am also sick of Ohio State's successes the past decade.
I feel like Ohio State doesn't really belong. They consistently get recruiting classes in the league of Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc. They heavily outclass the BIG 10 teams in terms of talent and play style. I think they should get moved to a different conference. I'm sick of my Badgers coming up just short lol.

savagenate Wrote:I feel like Ohio State doesn't really belong. They consistently get recruiting classes in the league of Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc. They heavily outclass the BIG 10 teams in terms of talent and play style. I think they should get moved to a different conference. I'm sick of my Badgers coming up just short lol.
Do students really get that much thrill out of forming the letters O-H-I-O and saying "The Ohio State University"?!
Or, do they think the Buckeye on their helmet represents marijuana?  LOL

kerryandbeth Wrote:Do students really get that much thrill out of forming the letters O-H-I-O and saying "The Ohio State University"?!
Or, do they think the Buckeye on their helmet represents marijuana?  LOL
Lol!

Crossing my fingers for the SEC. The south has been dumb enough to keep everything else just business as usual during the pandemic, why not football? Do I realistically think it will happen? No. Do I hope it will? Yes, as long as the players are willing and stay safe.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50