Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1986 Sportflics Magic Motion Factory set

1986 Sportflics Magic Motion Factory set
Howdy Y’all:

I found a factory 1986 Sportflics Premier Edition set at a garage sale.  They were opened so I didn’t pay much for it.  Reading the box, I learned they have 200 of the Superstar 3-D cards and 133 of the Trivia 3-D, 2 x 1.75 inch cards.  I noticed a few of the little ones are missing so I (unsuccessfully) tried to find them on the Beckett site.  I talked to a guy in the Chat program who insisted they are but couldn’t tell me how to find them. 

I am not complaining.  I just need to learn how to find them on the Beckett site.  Can you folks tell me how?  Also, is there a list of all of the different card brand names and sets to be found on the Beckett site?  That would be handy but I can’t find one.

Regards,

Aileron

RE: 1986 Sportflics Magic Motion Factory set
Are you looking for the cards in regards to a checklist only or are you looking to purchase them through a dealer on Beckett?

I couldn't find anything in regards to the checklist here on Beckett but did a Google search and found the checklist if that helps any. Just do a search of "1986 sportflics trivia checklist" and it should come up for you. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL here of the site I found that has a checklist along with front/back scan of each card or not so if you need that let me know and I'll PM you.

RE: 1986 Sportflics Magic Motion Factory set
ricelynnevans75 Wrote:Are you looking for the cards in regards to a checklist only or are you looking to purchase them through a dealer on Beckett?

I couldn't find anything in regards to the checklist here on Beckett but did a Google search and found the checklist if that helps any.  Just do a search of "1986 sportflics trivia checklist" and it should come up for you.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL here of the site I found that has a checklist along with front/back scan of each card or not so if you need that let me know and I'll PM you.
No, Sir.  I own the cards.  I am just looking for a way to find them in Beckett.com.  Thanks for the info.  I'll look at it.