`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion Cards

RE: 2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion Cards
I like the cards but am not a fan of the logo not being centered in the open section of the card. Has anyone tried to re-glue or move the logo to center it better? These are also a rehash from an insert they did last year as well.

I love these. I traded for the Judge. I think it's a really good looking set.

I have started to put the set together - so far 18 collected.

I thought they looked cool on eBay but then saw someone open one up on youtube and realized they are about 1/2 inch thick. Are they all like that? I prefer keeping my sets in binders so that makes it tough. I'm not big on storing them in super thick top loaders and throwing them in a box.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(02-14-2020, 08:22 PM)jason32rich Wrote: I thought they looked cool on eBay but then saw someone open one up on youtube and realized they are about 1/2 inch thick. Are they all like that? I prefer keeping my sets in binders so that makes it tough. I'm not big on storing them in super thick top loaders and throwing them in a box.
I bought a box of 108 pt Toploaders today and they were too small. Will try the 138 pt tomorrow. I have traded for relic cards but these are the first I have taken an interest in. I have the set half done.

I got one of my favorite players. Chipper Jones and I got Jose Altuve I like them willing to trade Jose for a Nolan Ryan if anyone is game
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Tried in vain to post pics of the ones I scored today, have an Ernie Banks that is for pc, but, I got a Vlad jr, Cody Bellinger, and a Black #/199 Tony Gwynn. The black border cards have the "rc" stamp in a black color instead of the regular copper/gold-ish tone. I'm open to trading those new 3 though they're not in org yet. Do have some stuff in there and gonna try to get some 2020 loaded tonight or tomorrow (Feb 17th) I'm not much into the "fake relic" cards: medallions, patches, awards and the like. To me they're a cheap way out for Topps to guarantee a "hit" in a blaster etc. And I agree with the opinion that plain gray or ESPECIALLY WHITE little circles of fabric on a card are pretty much meaningless. In Tatis jr's Topps X set his relics include socks, batting gloves, cleats and maybe more, I forget. I got a sock and it's like 4 colored, pretty neat Auto's are of course cool to me, but if I'm honest, it's all about value. The people I pc don't have anything out there I can afford so auto cards for me are mostly trade/sale bait...GB
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

I ended up taking the plunge and getting a couple blasters. For the RC medallions, I got Hank Aaron and Bryce Harper. They're pretty cool, but I dont have any attachment to them, so they'll be for trade once pricing comes out.

(02-14-2020, 10:42 AM)btrav13 Wrote: I love these. I traded for the Judge. I think it's a really good looking set.
I have an extra Bryant coming in the mail - PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Scott

Grabbed a blaster from target to see what these looked like.. got the Ohtani.

They are pretty cool looking.
Set builder
Collecting Rafael Devers, Juan Soto, Red Sox, Nationals, and HOFers for my PC