`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion Cards

2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion Cards
Anybody else like these? I know Topps has gone a bit crazy with the manufactured cards, even having them as hits in their hobby boxes, but for some reason I like the way these look with the little RC medallion. I might just be crazy though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

RE: 2020 Topps RC Logo Medallion Cards
[quote='ohioarmy05' pid='2704372' dateline='1581397582']
Anybody else like these? I know Topps has gone a bit crazy with the manufactured cards, even having them as hits in their hobby boxes, but for some reason I like the way these look with the little RC medallion. I might just be crazy though.
[/quote

A box I opened last night had the Gooden Rookie Medallion. I really like them also. I bought Banks and Ripken last night and Sandberg and Bryant will be next.

I've always really liked the thick metal inserts Topps has been doing for the last 5-6 years. I'll grab one here or there if I find one cheap or need a little something to even out a trade. But I'm sooooo done with all the reprints, especially RCs. So I'm split on these. If there wasn't a RC reprint insert set every year, I may be more drawn to them. The parallels, especially the red ones, just seemed... odd.

/rant
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

I guess im indifferent on the medallion cards. What I find to be an absolute waste is the mem cards with some random piece of fabric placed in a circle that is gray or white, and I have no idea what it is. I have opened 6 jumbo packs of 2020 Topps, and have obtained 2 of these cards. Lorenzo Cain, and Lourdes Gurriel Jr.

Id honestly prefer base RC's over a hit like that. I guess Im more of an autograph and serial number guy than a mem collector.

Those are cool, would love to see it in a football product.

They are really hot right now, and a lot of people like them. I got a Kaline and a Bo Jackson out of the 2 boxes I opened so far. I was debating about selling them since they is a good demand for them right now.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Are these the one per blaster inserts?

(02-11-2020, 05:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Are these the one per blaster inserts?
Yes they are.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

I got a Smoltz and Bellinger. They are cool, i like them.

Pulled a Mattingly and a Judge. Kinda cool looking.
(02-11-2020, 03:16 PM)djohn Wrote: They are really hot right now, and a lot of people like them. I got a Kaline and a Bo Jackson out of the 2 boxes I opened so far. I was debating about selling them since they is a good demand for them right now.
I'd be interested in the Kaline if trading.