`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give up

RE: I give up
(11-14-2019, 05:11 PM)Simpleton Wrote: If you have someone who works at the store that your close with, why not just ask them to put some aside for you. Just a suggestion.
I would but I don't know anyone who works there

There are a ton of these boxes at the Target in Lynnwood, WA. Be warned, sales tax is 10.5% in this city!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I found some right after launch, and then found a freshly stocked store today - blasters and hangers. Neither ended well for me.
Kepler

Went to Target today to get some plastic boxes for reorg my extras and there were no boxes again..i have 8 to open from larger on line store..hopefully something interesting..lots of Giants I hope!!

I got my three boxes delivered today. I got most of the good rookie cards (no Cardinals) and even pulled an Orange refractor auto numbered to 25 of Dansby Swanson. So not a real bad three boxes.

I have three sealed boxes if anyone wants to make an offer.

(11-19-2019, 08:21 PM)browngoat@gmail.com Wrote: I have three sealed boxes if anyone wants to make an offer.
Free enterprise system at its finest, eh.Big Grin

(11-19-2019, 09:24 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Free enterprise system at its finest, eh.Big Grin
I need to start spending my $$ on Christmas presents and not hobby boxes !

For anyone interested, here is my auto pull from my Topps Chrome Update. Not sure if I will keep it or trade it away.    

Nice card. Good luck with your whatever you decide to do with it.