`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bout those Record setting Twins

RE: How bout those Record setting Twins
All in all people need to remember Pro sports are entertainment. Love a good rivalry but at the end of the day it is just a game. Yes starting pitching is key

(Sigh)...

Sorry for your loss.....twins fans.....maybe next year???
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-08-2019, 08:17 AM)elberson Wrote: Sorry for your loss.....twins fans.....maybe next year???
I don't think they will come close to this type of season again. More likely your Phillies will break out in 2020.

I agree with Kerryandbeth. I also think the Blue Jays will be a team to watch.

I think the Twins will be competitive in the Central, but not 100 wins. Hope they prove me wrong.

Sorry guys. As a Yankees fan I'm pretty happy we are the only team to sweep someone out and all the other series are tied now at 2-2. One person's joy is another's misery in sports.

What is up with the Astros? I thought they were the team to beat...

(10-09-2019, 12:18 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: What is up with the Astros? I thought they were the team to beat...
Like the Twins, their bats have gone quiet....

(10-09-2019, 12:33 PM)jbissell Wrote: Like the Twins, their bats have gone quiet....
Good pitching stops good hitting and good pitching ain't so great on short rest. Pitching Verlander after 3 days was a gamble and they lost. Cole will be tougher. Either way, I think the Yankees benefit
If Tampa win ... Yanks have home field advantage
If Houston wins ... Yanks will only face Verlander & Cole in game 3 & 4
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-09-2019, 12:18 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: What is up with the Astros? I thought they were the team to beat...
If you'd put a gun to my head I would have said Houston and LA for the pennant.