`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box - UD Supreme Hard Court Basketball

1 box - UD Supreme Hard Court Basketball
Stopped off at D&A for some supplies, and saw that they sent a case of this over from the warehouse. I thought this was an interesting product when it was first announced, but quickly ran the other way when I saw the original price (almost $800/box locally). I know a few of the big-time buyers were doing huge breaks of this, with not too great results.

However, it has since come down significantly, so I figured I wanted to try it at least once. There really are some great names in this product, any of which would make me happy (although not likely to put me ahead value wise).

So I took my shot!

[Image: 48212918237_7be99b7738_c.jpg]2019-07-06_10-34-50 by JayKayZee, on Flickr
I noticed after I bought it that it had not one but TWO UD stickers on it.

Was that a good sign?

Box 2 -

[Image: 48212868886_13b9d0c6ed_c.jpg]2019-07-06_10-35-30 by JayKayZee, on Flickr

3X ABA All-Star
9x NBA All-Star
HOF 1996

Awesome signature.

Box 1 -

I heard of this guy, another retired guy, I think he showed up in a movie once ..

[Image: 48212930122_977ff84d4b_c.jpg]2019-07-06_10-36-39 by JayKayZee, on Flickr

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 1 box - UD Supreme Hard Court Basketball
NIce MJ Quad, the ICE Man Sig is nice!!

I have bought a bunch of these cards for so cheap on eBay, but I really want to open a box. It would be amazing to land a MJ card like that. The only thing I wish was that Upper Deck had BCW or Ultra create top loaders or magnetics that would hold the cards. While they are made from wood, it would be really nice if they had something to put them in to protect and display them.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Good Lord I wish Upper Deck would just get its NBA license back.

LeBron, MJ, Ben Simmons ... no autos of them other than the Goodwin/college stuff for years now.