`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mookie Betts

Mookie Betts
I have a 2013 Topps Chrome Update rc of Mookie Betts. It's card #US-20. But when I look up his rookie cards there is no #US-20 listed. Only one numbered #MB-20. Are these cards one and the same?

RE: Mookie Betts
It's from 2014.
Looking for Ryne Sandberg, Micah Gibbs, and Cubs Topps commons.
Now using paypal shipping so everyone will get a DC number and no more trips to P.O.!
[Image: Ryancards.jpg]

(04-15-2019, 04:15 PM)rimcdonald Wrote: It's from 2014.
I stand corrected. However there is still no card numbered US-20. Only MB-20. And the card I have is numbered US-20

(04-15-2019, 09:52 PM)cspen Wrote: I stand corrected. However there is still no card numbered US-20. Only MB-20. And the card I have is numbered US-20
Post a pic, please.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Here is the front and back

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This was brought up before and appears to be a misnumbered card in Beckett data base.

My question is this: If MB-20 books for $120 does my US-20 misprint also book for $120?

According to ebay sales..they are the same...

(04-16-2019, 12:12 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: This was brought up before and appears to be a misnumbered card in Beckett data base.
Here is a link to your thread the last time you asked this question:

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-16...ight=MB-20
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I just looked through a box of rookie cards and found another Mookie rc but this one is card #US-20. So I have one US-20 and one MB-20.
Here is the front and back of the second card
I'm actually thinking I may send both cards in for grading? Thoughts?
I misspoke. Both cards are#US-20. I guess I will send in only one for grading.
After a little more investigating it appears that the Chrome cards should be MB and the paper version should be US.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)