`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goldy Traded To Cardinals!!!

Goldy Traded To Cardinals!!!
Wow, how does that affect both the D-Backs and Cardinals fans here on the boards?

ryanmo???

cspen???

Crazy!!!

RE: Goldy Traded To Cardinals!!!
(12-05-2018, 06:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wow, how does that affect both the D-Backs and Cardinals fans here on the boards?

ryanmo???

cspen???

Crazy!!!
I'm thrilled!!!
I now have a couple of Luke Weaver autos and a Carson Kelly jersey card and a dual auto of Kelly and Joey Gallo for trade. I still wish the Cardinals would splurge and sign Harper as well but I don't expect it to happen.

I'm a Cardinals fan now, Goldy is the reason I got back into baseball so I go were he goes. Cardinals fans got one hell of a person and player!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-05-2018, 10:59 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I'm a Cardinals fan now, Goldy is the reason I got back into baseball so I go were he goes. Cardinals fans got one hell of a person and player!
The big question is ... will you still collect his stuff in a D-Backs jersey?

(12-05-2018, 06:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wow, how does that affect both the D-Backs and Cardinals fans here on the boards?

ryanmo???

cspen???

Crazy!!!
I know this Cub fan is happy he only has one year remaining on his contract (unless he signs a new one).

(12-06-2018, 10:54 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The big question is ... will you still collect his stuff in a D-Backs jersey?
Not entirely, there are still a few cards in a dbacks jersey I still want for my pc. There are maybe 10 or so I wanna grab to finish rainbows and whatnot.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Friends,

Bumping up this thread, if anyone has a Goldy SP base card from 2019 Heritage that you can trade, please PM me - I'm looking for a card of his in his Cardinals uniform.

Thanks!

RJ