`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding serial numbers to Organize

Adding serial numbers to Organize
Was cleaning up Organize and was wondering if anybody took the time to add each serial number, or other features, of a card manually to My Organize?

Seems like it would be very time consuming but also a good way to keep track of your collections.

Any help would be appreciated on the best way to approach this monumental task!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Adding serial numbers to Organize
I do keep track of this in my personal Excel sheet but, this is only for my tier 1 & 2 cards (just the way I organize) and as such, for only around 2500 cards, maybe. In the Org, the most I will add is whether graded or not and by which company. Great Idea though!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

I also use Excel for the PC and list the serial #s or the grade. I use ORG for my wants and have started on my PC, but I find the Excel more reliable, especially since I started it years ago, when Becket did a REORGANIZE!! and lost all my cards...so.I have a backup..

I tried it once with 2016 Gypsy Queen. I used an excel spreadsheet and found that the average Ser# for the various parallels pulled was 109.5 for the Ser #250 Purple & 44.6 for the Ser # 99. Appeared that what I gathered together approximated 1/2 of the average.

To much work for this product at the time, though it was fun.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I think if I would have added the serial # when I first put my cards into org I probably would have done it, but now I have way too many to go back and put each one in. I did, however, finally put my 3 graded cards into org, lol.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]