`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So should I update my org? Does anyone trade here anymore?

So should I update my org? Does anyone trade here anymore?
I've been gone for a damn long time, even sold off my entire collection at one point (yes, even all my Bonds cards) after getting frustrated with the direction of the hobby, but I came back and started an entirely different type of PC that has left me far happier with collecting. First time I've popped up in here in well over a year and it seems pretty slow and dead. Figured I'd at least pop in and say hello and see who's out there.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: So is anybody left on here?
Welcome back, yes the hobby has changed a lot.
I'm still here I've traded with you in the past.

Selling my org out
Rolleyes

RE: So is anybody left on here?
(10-25-2017, 08:44 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Welcome back, yes the hobby has changed a lot.
I'm still here I've traded with you in the past.
Good to hear from you my friend! Hobby has definitely changed, but I've learned that if I just go back to my roots, I'm a much happier person collecting. I'm not getting caught up in chasing the "hottest prospect" or anything like that. Been a lot better.

RE: So should I update my org? Does anyone trade here anymore?
Trading on here has gotten slower, but the people who have stuck around have made the community much better and trustworthy IMHO. If you decide to start again, feel free to send an offer. Welcome back!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(10-25-2017, 09:00 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Trading on here has gotten slower, but the people who have stuck around have made the community much better and trustworthy IMHO. If you decide to start again, feel free to send an offer. Welcome back!
That's a good thing to hear my man! I sent you an offer, but keep in mind, the org needs to be updated so gimme a few days to work on that. Life is busy with kids having baseball, work, etc. so it's gonna take me a little time to get it up to speed.

I still use my org to keep track of everything and do the occasional trade on here. I find it easier than sending a bunch of pics on FB, but trade on both.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Good to hear from you again. How have you been doing?
The site has definitely been slower, but as kfeldman pointed out it has made the community a lot safer and trustworthy. A little less enjoyable because many of the big time posts and hits are gone, but there is still a good amount of chatter.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

(10-25-2017, 10:05 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I still use my org to keep track of everything and do the occasional trade on here. I find it easier than sending a bunch of pics on FB, but trade on both.
I can totally see the using of the org to keep track of what I have. I'll probably do that at minimum. I'm sure I'll do some trades, but I don't typically deal in big dollar stuff anymore. That was the stuff causing me a headache. I've been selling that stuff as I pull it and buying up the stuff I'm collecting.
(10-25-2017, 11:30 AM)1god4me Wrote: Good to hear from you again. How have you been doing?
The site has definitely been slower, but as kfeldman pointed out it has made the community a lot safer and trustworthy. A little less enjoyable because many of the big time posts and hits are gone, but there is still a good amount of chatter.
I've been good bro! Just living life and enjoying it. Look forward to trying to get some trades done with ya!

I'm still kicking around
Glad you popped in
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I don't know ya but welcome back!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.