`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So should I update my org? Does anyone trade here anymore?

RE: So should I update my org? Does anyone trade here anymore?
Me too, if you need anything....
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Hey man good to see you back. Yeah it's a lot slower than it used to be here. I'm always up for a trade. What is your PC focus now?

after being away for awhile i just signed up for a month. just added some cards. hoping to make the month subscription worthwhile.

(10-25-2017, 05:54 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Hey man good to see you back. Yeah it's a lot slower than it used to be here. I'm always up for a trade. What is your PC focus now?
Hey man, good to see you here! PC focus at the moment is as follows:

Base, chrome, color and refractors of:

2013 Topps Update Nolan Arenado
2011 Topps Update JD Martinez
2011 Topps Update Charlie Blackmon

I was branching out on a few others early on but narrowed it down recently. Once I get bored with these 3, I'll come up with something new no doubt lol. I need to update my org over the next couple of days. Not dealing in a whole lot of high end stuff, all that I typically sell off when I pull it and use the cash to buy those 3 above
(10-25-2017, 01:18 PM)elberson Wrote: Me too, if you need anything....
I'll take a look no doubt my man! Sorry I won't be taking anymore Bonds off your hands though lol
(10-25-2017, 09:20 PM)baker100309 Wrote: after being away for awhile i just signed up for a month. just added some cards. hoping to make the month subscription worthwhile.
Kinda how I'm looking at it. Going on a month by month basis. If I knock some trades out and things are active, I'll stick around awhile.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(10-26-2017, 07:04 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Hey man, good to see you here! PC focus at the moment is as follows:

Base, chrome, color and refractors of:

2013 Topps Update Nolan Arenado
2011 Topps Update JD Martinez
2011 Topps Update Charlie Blackmon

I was branching out on a few others early on but narrowed it down recently. Once I get bored with these 3, I'll come up with something new no doubt lol. I need to update my org over the next couple of days. Not dealing in a whole lot of high end stuff, all that I typically sell off when I pull it and use the cash to buy those 3 above
No more Giants? Guess that makes one less person competing for Giants cards around here. Though I haven't been much competition. My trade bait is a bit thin since I mostly stopped opening wax. I mostly use beckett for the org. It's good to see you back around here.

Welcome back. Yes, you should update your org. Can always use some good, reliable traders here. Hope to trade soon.

Welcome back Ryan. We've been waiting on you.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Just updated the org with some new stuff. Take a look, send some offers!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)