`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Big Hit Out of Optics Blaster, But Not What You'd Think

RE: Pretty Big Hit Out of Optics Blaster, But Not What You'd Think
(11-14-2017, 06:07 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Op did you get your cards yet? Would love to see the Towns! I just got a 2500 pt card out of Hoops and used it to get Porzingis and Jokic Smile
Nice! Here is a scan of the three, I got them within like a week ...

[Image: Hoops_zps4awzhc9a.jpg]

Pretty happy with these!

Nice stuff man! Is the Towns on card? I will try to post when i get my Porzingis. Smile

(11-22-2017, 04:14 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice stuff man! Is the Towns on card? I will try to post when i get my Porzingis. Smile
Nope, it's a sticker. The Dominique was, to my delight and surprise. The KAT auto is from Complete, which is their lowest-end brand, so I think all of the autos from that set are stickers.

But hey, for a $20 investment in the Optics blaster I am sure not complaining!

Yes, post when you get the Porzingis ... I pulled his "prospect premieres" on card auto out of one of those Target boxes of Prestige a couple of years ago.

I bought a total of three and also pulled a LeBron 1/1 base card ...

[Image: LeBronPrestigeFront_zpsfqtwgc4n.jpg]

[Image: LeBronPrestigeBack_zpsec2gzscn.jpg]

Nice! I remember you posting that.. Recently i found one of those Optic blasters and pulled a Ben Simmons Holo! Best 20 i spent in a while...

(11-22-2017, 07:16 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice! I remember you posting that.. Recently i found one of those Optic blasters and pulled a Ben Simmons Holo! Best 20 i spent in a while...
Nice! Holy crap, what is that numbered to?

I pulled one of the "Starburst" prizms of Simmons out of the free 3-card rack pack last year and was shocked at the latest book on it.

I think because he doesn't have any autos or jersey cards (other than the Goudey/Goodwin stuff from Upper Deck), those RC parallels are considered his best cards.

I bought Optic at a hobby shop still paid 20 for it. The Simmons is not numbered. It is the refractor however and books quite high. I sent it to beckett to get graded along with a Prizm base from last year as well.

(11-27-2017, 04:37 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I bought Optic at a hobby shop still paid 20 for it. The Simmons is not numbered. It is the refractor however and books quite high. I sent it to beckett to get graded along with a Prizm base from last year as well.
Nice, I'd love to see a scan when you get it back.

I will post it as well as the other cards i get hopefully soon. The grading will take awhile.

(11-27-2017, 06:44 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I will post it as well as the other cards i get hopefully soon. The grading will take awhile.
Sweet, looking forward to it!