Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pretty Big Hit Out of Optics Blaster, But Not What You'd Think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friends,

I grabbed the last blaster (!) of Optics basketball at my local Wally World this morning.

Inside the last pack, I hit the biggest Panini Rewards card I've ever pulled ... 1500 points!

I used the online points for autos of Karl Anthony-Towns, Dominique Wilkins and Baron Davis (for my Warriors PC).

Pretty stoked!

(Also, the last card in the pack, right behind the points card, was a Ben Simmons RC.)

Not bad!

I will share scans when the cards arrive from Panini.
Nice! Congrats on a major point total! Also the Simmons isn't bad..
(06-12-2017, 04:58 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Congrats on a major point total! Also the Simmons isn't bad..
Thanks man. I look at it this way ... if I busted a pack of cards that had a Simmons RC plus autos of the three guys I mentioned, I would pee myself.

So all in all, a great deal out of a blaster.

The KAT auto was kind of a had-to ... he's basically the best player left in the league that I don't have an auto of.

Dominique was one of my favorite players when I was a kid, and every time I pull one of those 150-point cards, I always contemplate getting a jersey card of his before I decide on something else, LOL.

Now that I'm playing with house money, I decided to go for an auto ... I can't tell from the pic online if it's on card or not, but we'll see.

Baron is a big ad to my Warriors PC, so I'm pretty stoked about all three.

Is the Simmons FT? I would like a shot at it. Thanks
(06-13-2017, 04:46 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Simmons FT? I would like a shot at it. Thanks
I think we tried this before, LOL.

Thank you anyway, but I'm going to hang on to it.

I once traded away all my LeBron Topps Chrome RCs and always wished I had one back.
SWEETNESS
(06-14-2017, 02:37 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]SWEETNESS
That's what I said!

Hopefully I get the package tomorrow and will post scans when I do.
Very nice points card. Speaking of Karl-Anthony Towns, I just bought a Hanger Box and pulled an auto of his, but unfortunately it has some deep scratches so I will have to try to get Panini for a replacement.
(11-09-2017, 07:26 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice points card. Speaking of Karl-Anthony Towns, I just bought a Hanger Box and pulled an auto of his, but unfortunately it has some deep scratches so I will have to try to get Panini for a replacement.
What product, Optics? Sweet pull! Hopefully they come through for you.
Op did you get your cards yet? Would love to see the Towns! I just got a 2500 pt card out of Hoops and used it to get Porzingis and Jokic Smile
Pages: 1 2