Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 2016 Bowman Draft Chrome - need 2 more for my set

WTTF 2016 Bowman Draft Chrome - need 2 more for my set
Looking to finish my set:

2016 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDC28 Easton McGee
2016 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDC181 Javier Guerra

Let's trade.

As always looking for any Rickey Henderson, Andrew McCutchen and Billy Hamilton I don't have.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: WTTF 2016 Bowman Draft Chrome - need 2 more for my set
I'll check my stacks and see if I have those cards for you, Paul. I'll be in touch... -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(03-27-2017, 01:41 AM)rack85 Wrote: I'll check my stacks and see if I have those cards for you, Paul. I'll be in touch... -Alan
Thanks. Let me know.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

I found both of them, Paul! Smile Do you have any Ian Happ dupes? (2016 - BDC 180) Looking for refractors of all colors (i.e. un-numbered, #'d, sky blue's, etc...) Especially his 2015 BC 1st Card RC's ref Colors. LMK.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(03-30-2017, 11:29 PM)rack85 Wrote: I found both of them, Paul! Smile Do you have any Ian Happ dupes? (2016 - BDC 180) Looking for refractors of all colors (i.e. un-numbered, #'d, sky blue's, etc...) Especially his 2015 BC 1st Card RC's ref Colors. LMK.
No dupes. I only have the 2015 Bowman's Best Top Prospects #TP23 Ian Happ available.

Works for me, bro! I've added the 2 cards you need to my org, thus, I'll send you a trade offer. Smile