`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad ....Breaking Good

RE: Breaking Bad ....Breaking Good
(01-24-2017, 10:56 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think Panini had him do on-card so they wouldn't put the sticker on upside down like they did this one time:

LOL
That is too funny!
(01-22-2017, 12:02 PM)zeprock Wrote: Nice stuff, especially like the Helton and Piazza.
Thanks. Yeah, I love the Piazza. I needed one and got it for a $13 random team Immaculate spot. That works for me (although I got skunked on a few National Treasures before hitting the 3 NT cards ... but a good gambler only tells you of his 'wins' Wink all in all, those 5 cards cost me about $85 in random and or Team and or player breaks.
The Helton is part of a really nice subset of Jackie Robinson 42 day ... Which might be a fairly inexpensive subset to collect. Hmmmm?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

PM sent, thanks!

RJ

Skunked again last night. Player Break for a case of The Mint. I Had 3 spots: Orlando Cepeda, Braun & Boggs. Nothing. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.