`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad ....Breaking Good

Breaking Bad ....Breaking Good
So I started playing the Case-Break game. First night of a National Treasures 4 box case random player break, I got skunked. Next night I doubled down and got 3 decent hits.
[Image: C3D2BD73-3E2E-46DA-9E6A-09AAF3CC29C9_zps95zvxgxz.jpg]
Then I bought into an Immaculate box break and got an auto of a HOF player!!
But I might have to wait until I can get back into photobucket ...
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Breaking Bad ....Breaking Good
Piazza on card auto /49

[Image: C6B08698-21B9-4607-A334-E182DBDFB87E_zpsnseuesoy.jpg]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice! Curious, how thick are those cards? and do they vary, i.e. not quite fit in One Touch etc... Honest question.

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(01-21-2017, 01:48 AM)flamethrower Wrote: Nice! Curious, how thick are those cards? and do they vary, i.e. not quite fit in One Touch etc... Honest question.
The Piazza Auto is in a 130pt one touch. The Kang relic is about the same thickness and the 3 Natioanl Treasures seem to be slightly thinner ... maybe 100pt? I'm not sure, didn't try to put them in a case yet. Hope that helps.

Not bad at all.
I actually bought into my first ever breaks today. Got the Angels in a super jumbo case of 16 Draft, and the Braves, Red Sox and Astros in a case of 16 Five Star.
Will be broken sometime today.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(01-21-2017, 03:28 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Not bad at all.
I actually bought into my first ever breaks today. Got the Angels in a super jumbo case of 16 Draft, and the Braves, Red Sox and Astros in a case of 16 Five Star.
Will be broken sometime today.
Best of luck.

nice pulls,pm sent

Nice stuff, especially like the Helton and Piazza.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(01-22-2017, 01:08 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Best of luck.
Thank you!
Still waiting on the Draft break, but did alright with the Five Star. Will post em up when they arrive.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I think Panini had him do on-card so they wouldn't put the sticker on upside down like they did this one time:

[Image: PiazzaAuto_zpsf393c390.jpg]

LOL