`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Your Organize Setup?

RE: Your Organize Setup?
I like to keep it simple and use search to find things...

The HAVE folder is just the ones added by trades..I keep an Excel spreadsheet for the 30K Giants cards

The SF GIANTS folder are my wants..public and uses the STARS (ha ha)

The TRADE folder is public and the cards I have available for trade and uses STARS

All Items
(119220)
eBay Items-Current
(0)
eBay Items-Expired
(0)
Recently Added
(0)
Recently Traded
(13)
Trash
(0)

Add trade
Giants HAVES
(9790)
SF GIANTS
(51244)

SF GIANTS
trade cards
(58619)

Notice the RECENTLY TRADED is very small as the trade section is not functioning for me...and the ORG sometimes says I need to buy pricing..etc..etc..glitches and problems...as usual...

Why not do the baseball NY Giants too?
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(07-02-2016, 03:16 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Why not do the baseball NY Giants too?
I have lost some nice cards due to the trade problem..section is down for a lot of people I guess...BUT

I collect the NY Giants....some what..when they are in new packs...but my plate is full trying to get the SF Giants cards and stuff...winning the WS 3 times has added a lot of different cards etc to collect...

BTW..TOPPS still owes me a redemption on 2012 WS relic...I have called and they say..not made yet...WHAT??!???!?!

I have several 2013-2014 cards still pending..what a great racket...as a small business owner..wish I could get away with that stuff...I would be richer..advertise a major hit and then..wait to make it until the people who pulled died...great business model!!!