`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question -- HOF auto or mediocre SUPER

RE: Quick question -- HOF auto or mediocre SUPER
HOF auto no contest. I've been burned on the hot player of the week, so there is no contest.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(06-02-2016, 04:42 PM)djohn Wrote: So here is the big dilemma, you can always find a Koufax autograph to buy, however you may never ever see the Heyward Superfractor for sale again. So the fact that you already own the rainbows, I would actually consider keeping them (unless you don't really collect Heyward anymore, and then sell for a Koufax).
This is a great point. To me, certain sets are tied to a specific year - Topps/Topps Chrome, Bowman. The HOF sets are not. I assume Topps will be making really nice HOF stuff for years to come, but nobody will ever remember or really know which year they were released in.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

I agree those Legacy cards are amazing this year. My favorite so far this year. And goes without saying great pick up on the Koufax.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

I would go with a HOF auto as well over a superfractor. It would depend on the players though in most instances. That Koufax is a real beauty. I would have made that deal too.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html