`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's your most disappointing player so far?

RE: Who's your most disappointing player so far?
(05-13-2016, 07:10 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm hoping so. He had a nice little run for a couple of weeks but he's sliding again.
If he stays healthy, Stanton will be fine! I think he'll hit 40-42 HRs this season!

To continue my personal pain/disappointment in Luis Severino ... 0-5 today. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-13-2016, 10:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: If he stays healthy, Stanton will be fine! I think he'll hit 40-42 HRs this season!

To continue my personal pain/disappointment in Luis Severino ... 0-5 today. Sad
Growing pains Doc. He'll be fine. Might be next year but the kids a stud.

I'm putting Stanton back on the top of my list. Another 0 for night and it looks like he's trying to break the strikeout record.

The entire Astros line up, Altuve excluded!
Just got home from another 2-1 loss to the Rangers.
Can't understand why they are so inconsistent, when the pitching is good the bats are awful, and vice versa. Had high hopes this year, even Keuchel coming in at home can't stop the losses piling up. Initially I thought Gomez was the problem, he doesn't care much for Houston, but he's been on the DL and no changes. For a team which has apparently got so much young talent it is baffling.
It is still early enough though...
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

Yahoo Sports has started calling Stanton...Slump-ton... Pretty funny but guy will still hit 40 plus HR sticking with my .250 or lower avg though.

(05-05-2016, 11:43 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I hope this question can go back to spring training........

..............Rusney Castillo........Mic dropped...........walking away.
What the Red Sox did when Brock Holt went on the DL....

.........rather than call up an outfielder (Castillo) (one who’s being paid over $11 million this season, no less), they (Red Sox) called up a catcher who has all of 11 games and 90 or so innings of outfield experience since being sent to Pawtucket in mid-April. (Swihart)

Is he already all done?

(05-22-2016, 10:48 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: What the Red Sox did when Brock Holt went on the DL....

.........rather than call up an outfielder (Castillo) (one who’s being paid over $11 million this season, no less), they (Red Sox) called up a catcher who has all of 11 games and 90 or so innings of outfield experience since being sent to Pawtucket in mid-April. (Swihart)

Is he already all done?
Seems to be the general concensus

(05-22-2016, 12:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Seems to be the general concensus
OUCH!!
He seemed to have so much potential.