`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to contact Panini?

RE: How to contact Panini?
Problem is now that they do not do hockey, trying to get the players to sign outstanding redemptions is probably impossible almost. So everyone wants a replacement to which they will soon run out of those for hockey if they have not already done so.

But how many redemptions go unclaimed also? Wasn't Panini's claim to fame they'll always honor their redemptions?
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

(06-01-2016, 06:56 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Problem is now that they do not do hockey, trying to get the players to sign outstanding redemptions is probably impossible almost. So everyone wants a replacement to which they will soon run out of those for hockey if they have not already done so.
I doubt there will be any signings, too. I had the replacement problem a year ago when I was told that they had nothing to replace a $150BV hockey redemption. They offered to fill it with a group of hockey or let me suggest players from other sports. By the time it got cleared up (several months) they offered up a replacement hockey card that most likely was produced but finally expired. For me, I'd say it worked out okay, but eventually the recent expired inventory is going to run out too.
RootnTootn

(06-01-2016, 09:30 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Try these also,

Redemption Replacements: Christian Marshall (cmarshall@paniniamerica.net); Maribel Pineda (mpineda@paniniamerica.net); Jesse McLean (jmclean@paniniamerica.net)
Thanks, I'll try these folks!
(06-01-2016, 06:56 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Problem is now that they do not do hockey, trying to get the players to sign outstanding redemptions is probably impossible almost. So everyone wants a replacement to which they will soon run out of those for hockey if they have not already done so.
True, but a company that values its customers should at least extend the courtesy of a response, even if it's that they've run out of cards.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Reached out to all four yesterday, no response yet from anyone.
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

(07-19-2016, 02:47 PM)larrico Wrote: Reached out to all four yesterday, no response yet from anyone.
I dealt with David Sharp

davidsharp@paniniamerica.net

Good luck
RootnTootn

I'm also having a tough time with Panini. I purchased a pack of 2015 elite extra edition, and pulled an autograph card without the autograph. I first tried calling the customer service phone number, but was never able to speak with someone, so I followed the instructions, opened a request, and shipped the card back to Panini. They've updated my request as closed, but gave no explanation regarding the resolution, so I have no idea whether they're shipping me a new autographed card or not.

UPDATE: I've had a couple of emails back and forth with Jesse McLean (jmclean@paniniamerica.net) at Panini, since my original post, but no cards yet. Still have a stack of 11 Panini redemptions, going back as far as June 2013, sitting on my desk.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby