`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27

MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27
So I woke up this morning and started to work on trades that were on going from last night when Rob informed me that my entire org was empty. Sure enough when I checked I had 5 random cards in it that had been traded away a long time ago. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Any possible mod help? I don't have the time or the desire to re-do my entire org. Thanks, Matt

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP?
I don't have the answer Matt but it looks like another member had the same issue a few days ago.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1585191.html

Maybe you can check in with them and see if it was remedied?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-20-2016, 08:34 AM)zeprock Wrote: I don't have the answer Matt but it looks like another member had the same issue a few days ago.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1585191.html

Maybe you can check in with them and see if it was remedied?
Thank you. I remember this from a couple days ago. Think I'll shoot them a message. I have already emailed Beckett.

give it a day...the other guys org returned already
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-20-2016, 09:56 AM)floydtown Wrote: give it a day...the other guys org returned already
Your the man. Thank you Floyd.

That has got to be a gut sinking feeling! Hopefully it comes back!
[Image: image.jpg]

(03-20-2016, 12:39 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: That has got to be a gut sinking feeling! Hopefully it comes back!
It's certainly not very enjoyable. I'm hoping it comes back soon. I had several nice deals in the works.

(03-20-2016, 12:59 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: It's certainly not very enjoyable. I'm hoping it comes back soon. I had several nice deals in the works.
Everytime I see a post like this I get a big lump in my throat that is hard to keep down,and I cant breathe until I check my org.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(03-20-2016, 01:19 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Everytime I see a post like this I get a big lump in my throat that is hard to keep down,and I cant breathe until I check my org.
I can only imagine. 3,000 cards is bad enough but some of you guys that have been here for an extended period of time have massive orgs.

My org. was deleted a week ago never came back.