`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP?
(03-22-2016, 02:54 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I would like to thank Bruce Grant from live chat, mods rayeates, floydtown and david campos for all getting involved and completely restoring my org. This is such a huge relief. I figured I'd be out of commission trading here for a while because re-doing my org would have taken me a looooong time. I'm not particularly fast at loading cards and I'm always short on spare time. Thank you big time gentlemen!
I'm just going to say this Matt that it may have been karma coming around for calling a certain Red Sox fan a fan of that team that shall not be mentioned. Just a thought. Smile

(I am Glad you got your org back and yes our trade is still looking good)
Wink 
(03-22-2016, 06:21 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm just going to say this Matt that it may have been karma coming around for calling a certain Red Sox fan a fan of that team that shall not be mentioned. Just a thought. Smile

(I am Glad you got your org back and yes our trade is still looking good)
Please don't say that. I'm going to have another thread dedicated to you sometime in the next month.

(03-22-2016, 06:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Please don't say that. I'm going to have another thread dedicated to you sometime in the next month.
.................lol

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27
I am glad to see that it came back, Matt! I do hope that this issue is fixed for anyone affected. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

(03-22-2016, 07:27 PM)rayeates Wrote: I am glad to see that it came back, Matt! I do hope that this issue is fixed for anyone affected. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
Thank you Randi!

(03-22-2016, 05:07 PM)woogie23 Wrote: So no axe needed!
And no duct tape LOL!!! Glad HOFCOLLECTOR's Org came back! I could not imagine how frustrating it would have been if it was gone for good....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Hey Matt,
Happy to see that you're back in biz!
It must have been scary to see all that work disappear.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-25-2016, 05:51 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Matt,
Happy to see that you're back in biz!
It must have been scary to see all that work disappear.
Scary. Depressing. Nauseating. Aggravating. Dumbfounding. Any of those would do.

(03-25-2016, 02:46 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Scary. Depressing. Nauseating. Aggravating. Dumbfounding. Any of those would do.
Dont forget the lump in the throat
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(03-25-2016, 11:33 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Dont forget the lump in the throat
Lump in the throat for all of us. haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]